Challenge 1

This is “My Blog” by Anne. I started blogging in October. My blog is going to be very interesting for book lovers. I really think that classes and students should go on my blog to read about good books that they might enjoy. My hobbies are reading, biking, swimming, and more reading. I absolutely love reading. In the summer I go camping a lot. Then in the winter I go tobogganing with my cousins and family.In my blog I hope to write a post about a really good book every month.

This is for challenge 1

4 thoughts on “Challenge 1

1. Anne,

Hi! My name is Julianne and I’m a 24 year old college student from Wisconsin, Milwaukee. I’ve been enjoying your blog and I want you to know that you’ve done some really wonderful and creative stuff here in this space!

Anyhow, I think it’s GREAT that you plan on using your blog to discuss books that you’ve read because it’s important to get others (your friends, classmates, etc…) interested in reading. There’s no better way to get others interested in reading than by recommending a good book–a book that you think someone your age will find interesting, exciting, and engaging. Have you ever read the book “Holes” by Louis Sachar? If you have, did you like it? “Holes” is, by far, one of my favorite books of all times!

If you haven’t read “Holes”, you should look into it–I promise you’ll love it. Posted below, I’ve attached a really cool link to an audio book review that a bunch of students your age from the U.S. did about Louis Sachar’s book, “Holes”. Check it out!

http://voicethread.com/share/132673/

Keep up the good work Anne,

Julianne