Challenge 2

When do you think it is appropriate for students to use real photos of themselves on their blogs and why?

I think that it is never appropriate because you will never know what bad guys and kidnappers are surfing the web looking for victims. Why, is it can lead to bad things such as kidnappings, killings, and other things I do not want to mention.  When someone has your picture they can look in newspapers, and use other resources to to find out even more about you. Lastly people can take your picture and disorient your body, once it is on the web it is not coming off. Personally I would never use my real face on the web.

this is for challenge 2

7 thoughts on “Challenge 2

1. Hey Anne,
    I just wanted to say that I really like your widgets and I think I might get some just like you.
    -Cassandra 🙂

2. i agree with you kids shouldn’t post their pictures on blogs because things can happen to them.

3. Hey Anne, my names Priscilla and I’m from the USA and I’m doing this assignment for my technology class. Do you mind chatting with me about your culture for a bit?

4. hello!!=) i agree with you i dont think you should put a picture of yourself. But what if its on private and no one can see it??=)

5. I think that mabye on a privete blog that no one can see and mabye if they can’t see your face or fectures.

6. yes I will and if my teacher says so a i will ask him when I go back to school on monday.